Tally Dascom 2610+ Parallel, USB, Ethernet, & Optional Serial Interface – 136 col (Copy)
Replacement for the following OKI Data printers: PM 2140, PM 3410 ML 591, ML 521, ML 491, ML 421, ML 393+, ML 391+ and ML 321.
If you’re looking for a wide carriage dot matrix printer at a value price that is both flexible and built for the daily grind, then look no further than the TD2610. A host of connectivity options including standard choices of either Ethernet, Parallel, or USB means you have built-in flexibility for your unique environment.
- 24-wire Print Head
- True Zero Tear for No Wasted Forms
- Rated Duty Cycle up to 20,000 Pages per Month
- Print Speeds up to 680 CPS
- Parallel, USB, and Ethernet Interfaces Standard
- Straight-Through Paper Path for Easy Forms Loading
The TD2610 is also aesthetically appealing and at home in an office, computer room, or other environments. Top it off with print speeds up to nearly 700 characters per second and a rated workload of 20,000 pages and you can see why the TD2610 is a lot of printer for the price.
This includes the optional serial interface. For the 2610+ standard model, click here ›
- Print Speed 680 cps (Fastest Draft) | 500 cps (HS-Draft), 333 cps (Draft), 111 cps (LQ) at 10 cpi
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360dpi
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 500 million dots per wire
- Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Parallel (bi-directional), USB (2.0) and Ethernet (10/100 BaseT; IPv6)
- Includes the Optional Connectivity Serial RS-232
- Standard Emulation DEC PPL2, IBM ProPrinter XL24, Epson ESC/P2, Tally MTPL + barcode + LCP
- Fonts HS draft (sans serif), draft (sans serif), Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B*, 14 barcodes, and large character printing.
- Consumables Ribbon: 8 million characters
- Standard Paper Handling One tractor useable as push (front or rear) or pull (top) version, continuous paper with straight paper path and park position, cur sheet front insertion, tear or front off
- Optional Paper Handling Additional push tractor (rear)
- Number of copies Push tractor front: 1 original + 5 copies; Pull tractor top: 1 original + 5 copy; Cut sheet: 1 original + 5 copies
- Paper Type Continuous forms, Cut sheet, multi-part forms
- Paper Weight Continuous forms 60-120 gsm
- Paper Size Width: 76 to 420 mm/3.0 to 16.5 inch, Length: 79 to 599 mm/3.0 to 23.6 inch
- Physical Weight 10,6 kg/23.3 lbs
- Physical Size (WxHxD): 600 x 265 x 200 mm/23.6 x 10.4 x 7.9 inch
- Power Voltage 120-240 V
- Power Consumption 40 W printing; 10 W Sleep Mode
- Reliability MTBF 20,000 hours
- Drivers Windows 2000/XO/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2008/2012; SAP
- Workload 20,000 pages per month
- Temperature +10° to +40°C
- Humidity 10% to 85%
- Acoustic < 52 dB(A)
- Warranty 1 year warranty return to depot
There are no reviews yet.