Tally Dascom 2600+ Form Printer – Parallel, USB and Ethernet – 80 col
The Tally Dascom 2600 dot matrix printer is a highly featured, reliable, and stylish machine. Performance and workload, ergonomics, maintainability, excellent price – everything has been incorporated to ensure it is the only acceptable choice for form printing.
24-wire Print Head
True Zero Tear for No Wasted Forms
Rated Duty Cycle up to 20,000 Pages per Month
Print Speeds up to 680 CPS
Parallel, USB, and Ethernet Interfaces Standard
Straight-Through Paper Path for Easy Forms Loading
Multi-Part Form Printing
Continuous and cut forms are fed at the front for quick and easy loading. This ensures a straight path for the forms resulting in reliable paper transportation, even on 6-part stock. Loading paper is easier. The operator does not have to fumble over or around the printer to gain access to rear-located tractors.
User intervention is kept to a minimum with a suite of features designed to ensure the products run at optimum reliability and performance.
The product is at home in the computer room, or in the office. An unobtrusive 52 dbA acoustic rating results in a printer, which is half as quiet, compared with many competitive models.
Intelligent Mail Barcode for Reducing USPS Costs
The US Postal Service’s new bar code standard will require this capability to take advantage of the best rates available.
- Print Speed 680 cps (Fastest Draft) | 500 cps (HS-Draft), 333 cps (Draft), 111 cps (LQ) at 10 cpi
- Resolution Up to 360 x 360dpi
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20cpi
- Line Density 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Printhead Life 500 million dots per wire
- Memory 128 kB
- Standard Connectivity Parallel (bi-directional), USB (2.0) and Ethernet (10/100 BaseT; IPv6)
- Optional Connectivity Serial RS-232
- Standard Emulation DEC PPL2, IBM ProPrinter XL24, Epson ESC/P2, Tally MTPL + barcode + LCP
- Fonts HS draft (sans serif), draft (sans serif), Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B*, 14 barcodes, and large character printing.
- Consumables Ribbon: 6 million characters
- Standard Paper Handling One tractor useable as push (front or rear) or pull (top) version, continuous paper with straight paper path and park position, cur sheet front insertion, tear or front off
- Optional Paper Handling Additional push tractor (rear)
- Number of copies Push tractor front: 1 original + 5 copies; Pull tractor top: 1 original + 5 copy; Cut sheet: 1 original + 5 copies
- Paper Type Continuous forms, Cut sheet, multi-part forms
- Paper Weight Continuous forms 60-120 gsm
- Paper Size Width: 76 to 278 mm/3.0 to 11.0 inch, Length: 79 to 599 mm/3.0 to 23.6 inch
- Physical Weight 8,6 kg/18.9 lbs
- Physical Size (WxHxD): 458 x 265 x 200 mm/18.0 x 10.4 x 7.9 inch
- Power Voltage 120-240 V
- Power Consumption 40 W printing; 10 W Sleep Mode
- Reliability MTBF 15,000 hours
- Drivers Windows 2000/XO/Vista/7/8/10 and Server 2008/2012; SAP
- Workload 20,000 pages per month
- Temperature +10° to +40°C
- Humidity 10% to 85%
- Acoustic < 53 dB(A)
- Warranty 1 year warranty return to depot